8.24.2008

How to do a rest day in the Cote D'Azur


So today was a down day after Jon and myself did an epic 3 days at the deverse wall. Us and some homies headed to a beach just next to Cannes, France to spend the day. As we are walking down I hear our french friends talking about the spot we are going and happened to catch the word arch, our eyes lit up right away. Just next to the beach was a rad mini es pontas arch and as soon as we could, we went to check the lines. It turned out just getting out of the water was really hard, me and jon epiced for a while until we found some nice lines with solutions getting us a decent height above the water before fear made our foot slip or barely miss the hold and plummeted us into the water. Later on we enjoyed a nice dinner with a tasty french beer 'Desperados", and yes I am aware of the irony that it sounds like a mexican beer.

1 comment:

Bruna Araújo Santos said...

hi, I really like your Blog!!!!

visit me on

brunitta.blogspot.com